In the election rally held at Ranipool today, I gave the following assurances that will be fulfilled after the formation of the new Government:-
– Construction of a multi-purpose community hall for social functions at Ranipool.
– Ranipool PHSC will be upgraded to a PHC.
– Construction of an additional two kilometers of road at Upper Sumin to connect more villages.
– Temporarily occupied houses along Saramsa-Setipool will be regularised.
– Permanent restoration of the perennial sinking area in Assam Lingzey by constructing a protective wall.
– Pakyong will be made a district with the approval in the 1st Cabinet meeting of the new Government.
– Permanent solutions will be provided to problems of drainage, power supply, drinking water, roads all other miscellaneous issues. Emphasis will be on qualitative execution of all works.
– All temporary houses along Sumin road will be regularised and allotment orders will be issued to the occupants within 100 days of the formation of the new Government.
– Permanent solution to drinking water and electricity problems at Sumin.
I appealed to the people of Ranipool and surrounding areas to vote for SDF and secure their future.